Cape Cod, 1.5-Story,Detached - READING, PA
Cute Brick Single located within walking distance to shopping, dining, and schools. The first floor includes hardwood flooring, a modern kitchen with pantry (all appliances remain), an open concept dining room and living room, a full bath, and two bedrooms. The entire second floor has been finished to include a generous sized third bedroom, walk-in closet, and a modern full bath with dual sinks. There are lots of storage closets throughout the home. The walkout basement awaits your finishing touch to provide additional living space. You'll love relaxing on the front porch swing and grilling on the covered rear porch overlooking the backyard. There is a one car detached garage and off-street parking. Natural gas heat, central air, and replacement windows are just some of the other features that will make you want to call this house your next home.
Mary Brickner of RE/MAX of Reading
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Berks County,
Vol. 11, Issue 04, Page 10.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Self-Cleaning
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Hot Water
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Parking: 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet - Full; Vinyl; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath
- MUHLENBERG,Muhlenberg,Wired for High Tech
- MUHLENBERG,Wired for High Tech,Muhlenberg
- Wired for High Tech,Muhlenberg,MUHLENBERG